- Phone : +82 (31) 850-9200, Fax:+82 (31) 543-2716
- CHA University: 120 Haeryong-ro, Pocheon-shi, Gyeongghi-do
- Bundang Research Complex: 30 Beolmal-lo, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-shi, Gyeongghi-do
- Gumi CHA General Hospital: 10 Shinshi-ro, Gumi-shi, Gyeongsangbuk-do
Directions to CHA University
Address : 198-1 Donggyo-dong, Pocheon, Gyeongghi-do
Phone : +82 (31) 850-9200, Fax +82 (31) 543-2716
Take Route 43 to Pocheon, pass the Seol'un Service Stop, and take a left at the Jang-seung Intersection. Drive along the No. 334 service road for 2.5Km and take another left.
Bundang Research Complex
Address : 222 Yatap-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-shi, Gyeongghi-do
Fax : +82 (31) 725-8229
1. At Exit No. 4 at the Yatap Subway Station, get on either the Bus 222 or
50, and get off at Moklyeon Hanshin Apartment Complex.
2. Take a cab at Yatap Subway Station exit #4.
From Yatap Intersection, proceed to the "Joong-ang Cultural Information
Center" direction. Drive about two blocks, and take a left at the Seongnam
Customs Building road sign.
Seoul Gangnam Research Complex
Address : 605 Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Phone : +82 (2) 3468-3344, Fax :+82 (2) 3468-3345
A. Exit no.7 at Yeoksam subway station and get on the bus 147 and get off at the Cha Medical Center.
B. Exit no7. at Hakdong subway station and take a bus 147 and get off at the Cha Medical Center Intersection.
Pangyo Research Complex
CHA University is building the largest stem cell research facility in Korea.
CHA University's 12-acre Pangyo Campus will house the most advanced stem cell research center in a building with 8 stories above ground and four below, within the Pangyo Techno-Valley Industrial Complex south of Seoul.