Global Leader Training
- The world-class faculty at CHA University and the school's vast network of medical experts are dedicated to training the students to become distinguished leaders in the field of medicine.
- Only the CHA Medical Group owns and operates large scale general hospitals outside of Korea.
- The CHA Medical Group is the first global medical group of Korea to own and operate a large-scale general hospital outside of Korea. With the opening of the Presbyterian Medical Center in L.A. and the CHA Fertility Clinic in select cities in the U.S., CHA Medical Group has successfully entered the global medical market. With its global network of medical establishments, CHA Medical Group is striving to raise medical experts who are globally competent.
- Opportunities to train or work in many famous overseas medical institutions.
- During your enrollment you'll be offered to participate in overseas training programs to gain hands-on, real-world experience while earning credit through one of the School's applied-learning programs. Also, CHA University offers the graduates to train and work at its global network of prestigious medical institutions, including the Presbyterian Medical Center in Los Angeles, California, L.A. CHA Fertility Center, and the CHA hospitals in the cities of Seoul, Bundang, Gumi, and Daegu.