School of Medicine
CHA University School of Medicine is an education zone with remarkable facilities for training future physicians and other health professionals. The school's unique curriculum promotes teaching in small tutorial settings, and promotes student independent thinking. Whether you wish to become a general practitioner or surgeon, or to follow any other fields, the faculty at CHA School of Medicine will give you the best possible foundation for your career.
- Courses in Basic Medicine; Clinical Medicine; and Clinical Training.
- CHA School of Medicine's advanced health care programs promote student self-evaluation, independent thinking and investigation.
- M.D. and Ph.D. programs.
- Various scholarships and financial aid.
- Graduates have a highest pass rate for Korea Medical Licensing Exam. Our school provides the world-class level clinical simulation center & OSCE/CPX room(12EA) for students to prepare for the test.
- One-on-one tutoring system