Research Support Organization
With our highly sophiscated researches and education programs,
technology is fast becoming today's reality for everyone.
IACF : The Industry-Academic Cooperation Foundation
On the basis of the Enforcement Decree of the Promotion of Industrial Education and Industry-Academic Cooperation Act and of the Statutes of CHA University, the Industry-Academic Cooperation Foundation seeks to promote industrial education and collaboration between the industry and School, in order to develop, distribute, and expand the new knowledges and technologies for the contribution of the advancement of the country's industry and of the growth of medical technology.
The roles of IACF
- Making agreements between the industry and School, and their execution.
- Accounting management of all industry-university collaboration projects. All duties in relation to the acquisition and management of intellectual properties.
- Financial support for School facilities and operation.
- All other duties defined under the articles in the Enforcement Decree.
- All other tasks that may deem necessary for the amicable cooperation between the industry and School.
The CHA Center for Teaching and Learning (CHACTL)
The CHA Center for Teaching and Learning (CHACTL) try to offer the professional support activities for professors and students, in order to reach the highest level of quality of education in everyday life of the university.
Each of our staffs is all pedagogically qualified experts with proper degrees. We regularly provide teaching method workshops for professors and learning method workshops for students in various themes. We also support professors and students with educational consulting, so that we can help them professionally, to solve problems in teaching and learning.
Location : Mirae Hall 6th. floor(#602)
Office Hours : Mon - Fri (9am- 6pm)
Tel: +82 31-850-8952
Fax: +82 31-543-2397