University Development Fund
Come with us
on our journey to tomorrow
Support CHA University's people, places, and programs to foster transformations in learning and teaching, discovery and innovation, community and culture, and health and wellness throughout our campuses.
- Help CHA University to become a globally celebrated educational institute with CHA Global Fund.
- Help to raise world-caliber medical professionals with CHA Human Development Fund.
Every student at CHA University receives some kind of scholarship and financial aid, and the school foundation invests about $9 million each year to support the students. Preparing tomorrow's future leaders is a responsibility we all share. The CHA fundraiser programs provide a clear way forward that demands the attention and participation of every sector working together to ensure our future success.
It's your turn to act. Help CHA University to produce Korea's first Nobel Prize winner in Medicine.
Making donations to CHA University
Click on the icon to download the participation form, fill it out, and send it using of the following methods:
- By post: CHA University Fund CHA University 222 Yatap-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-shi, Gyeongghi-do
- Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax: +82 (31) 725-8229
- Call our office for more information at +82 (31) 725-8207, 8233
- When making a donation, please refer to the following:
- Bank information:
* Bank name: Woori Bank
* Account number: 1005-501-102970
* Account name: CHA University
* When making a wire transaction, please make sure the name
of the person who sending the fund matches the applicant's name
on the participation form.
* You can also give by credit card; or you can request a payment plan. Please call the number provided above for more information.
As a sign of our appreciation you will receive:
- a Plague of Appreciation, signed by the President
- discounted hospital consultation fee; free medical check-up tickets; and special benefit when visiting one of the CHA stem cell facilities;
- the periodicals published by CHA Medical Group and/or CHA University; invitations to school functions; and
- a tax-deductible receipt.